New Forum Software

Please Read This First ... How to gain access, notices and items of general interest to some or all of our Forums, including notice of events, meetings, special news, etc.
Robert Szego
Administrator

New Forum Software

Post by Robert Szego » Dec 28, 2017, 4:34 pmpm

We updated to the latest version of these Forums, which turned out to be quite a task. Due to new requirements, we had to move this board to another server, where it seems to be working well, except for the email service, which we are still working on. You may find that clicking on the email buttons for other members and the administrator may not send the message. If you encounter problems or have comments on the new board, please notify me at robert@aeronca.org.

Happy New Year,
Robert Szego

Robert Szego
Administrator

New Forum Software Update

Post by Robert Szego » Jan 19, 2018, 7:32 pmpm

Seems as though the "I forgot my password" was not working; I believe it's good now.

Slowly but surely we'll get a handle on this update.
Robert Szego

Robert Szego
Administrator

Re: New Forum Software

Post by Robert Szego » Feb 16, 2018, 5:09 pmpm

Looks like the email-a-friend functon is failing for unknown reasons. Researching this with the host, who claims their mail server is blocking some of the outgoing messages. Please let me know if you have successfully received messages from another user [Member] so we can compare the good with the bad.
Robert Szego